Happiny(F)
HP: 45%
Energy: 78%

Super Ultra Zekrom

[Blast] Wartortle (M)
HP: 45%
Energy:70%
+1ATK +1SPATK +1SPD

The battle underwater had started with a major splash. Blast heard its trainer shout, "Substitute!" Blast waited...and waited...and still waited...How much do I substitute...Blast thought to itself. It randomly selected an amount of energy to put into the substitute. It created a doll that looked just like itself and filled it with its own energy. This ought to save me from...something...Blast thought to itself. (Wartortle -3energy -1HP Sub@1%)

Happiny giggled a little as the turtle Pokemon looked really lost and confused. It felt better that it knew exactly what to do. I mean, who doesn't know the meaning of the word rest? Happiny lets itself float in the water and closed it eyes and fell asleep. It had dreams of running with other Happiny's and Chansey's. It fell into a deep sleep. (Happiny -8 energy +20HP)

Blast watched the tiny Pokemon go to sleep. In the middle of battle? Sounds refreshing. Blast sat down and withdrew into its shell and mimiced the opponent. Blast fell into a deep sleep of his own, dreaming of terrorizing a city as a Blastiose. (Blast -9 energy +20HP)

Happiny was deep in its sleep. Somehow through its dreaming it heard that it was supposed to use a move called Sleep talk. In its sleep, Happiny thought of a move. Any move it could think of. The first move that came to mind was Hammer Arm! It stood up and ran through the water, in its sleep, and swung its little arm as hard as it could on Blast's shell. The blow connected but did no damage what so ever. Maybe it should have picked a move it knew next time. Happiny's body fel back down as it continued to sleep. (Happiny -38 energy Sleep talk-hammer arm)

Foxamivalth

Happiny(F)
HP: 65%
Energy: 32%
Condition: Sleepy time!
Sub@25%

Super Ultra Zekrom

[Blast] Wartortle (M)
HP: 64%
Energy:58%
+1ATK +1SPATK +1SPD
Sub@1%
Condition: Sleeping. Let me be!

Notes: The amount for substitute was not specified. A roll between 1-25 was determined. The roll came up 1. lol.

Last edited by eishiba; 02-02-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: ahhh!!!!!!!