View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Phantom0990 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Phantom0990
Default Re: If by "Christian love" you mean hatred & contempt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I have not acted on hatred or anger. I have provided evidence.

Oh, and you as Christians are attacked? Why is it that there is only a 9-12% minority of anyone who just claims that there is no god (this includes Agnostics, Secularists, Atheists, Buddhists, and New Age)? It is Secularism that takes the flack, at least in the U.S and South America. I'd like to remind you that 60 years ago, me and any other non-believer would have been branded a Communist and therefore being condemned to prison or death.
They're backing up, it means they have no response. Merked. JK

Please, I wasn't insulting Christianity, I was pointing out facts. Nothing I said was untrue. This is a common debate, it's why this question is in this area of the forums, correct? If you're insulted by a healthy debate then stay out of the debating room I say. Like I said many times, I spent half my damn life in a church muttering prayers, lighting candles, and wearing a dress and swinging incense in people's faces, taking tests on memorizing prayers and the like. Go ahead test me, ask me a prayer or religious question, bet I can answer it. Cause that's all I did, retell facts.

If you want I can start stating facts for other religions/practices.

Last edited by Phantom0990; 01-30-2012 at 07:41 AM.