View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Hello everyone. I am Professor Geoffrey and my last post on Pokémon Elite 2000 was July 25th, 2011, almost exactly half a year ago.

Coming back was a bit of an impulse move, and I am not sure if it will stick, to be quite honest. When I left, it was kind of literally like I fell off the face of the earth. I got extremely busy at a breakneck pace, and to be frank I still am really busy. I have just gotten much better at managing my time, and am in need of something to help me pass some of the time I have leftover. Things are much simpler, however, with marching band out of the way. It was life consuming, and would have been much worse if I had been selected for drum major.

I thought about doing this constantly over the past couple of days. I went on a trip with the marching band, as we do a big trip every other year, this time to New York. My primary reason for going, of course, was Nintendo World, and I did manage to go stop in despite only having five minutes to do so, even when I was promised an hour. I had been wanting to go there for ten years ever since before it was a Nintendo World, when it used to be a Pokémon Center. One of my friends who came along the trip started talking about spriting, and I started thinking about the forum. This was the place that made me start thinking about spriting and graphic art, and everything, and I thought I owed it to PE2K to come back. Whether as Website Staff, or otherwise.

Well. Let's hope that this time I stay. ;)

~Professor Geoffrey