View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:49 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Default Re: Fan Character and Original character discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Kinda sounds like my play on the Mad Hatter, Cerise. She's a psychotic, dress-wearing, people-hating, hitwoman for her mob-boss brother. Who speaks French on and off. About the only people she gets along with are her brother and her maid, whom you DO NOT touch if you want to live. There are also times when she acts like she's five due to the mental trauma that initially caused her psycho-ness in the first place, but it's typically at night and only around her brother and her maid.

Wow, Grassy. XD I think I like Camille.

I just don't think I can create Mary-Sues. I'm not the kind of person that everybody loves for no reason, so why would I make a character like that? If a character is liked or hated, there's got to be a reason, and not everybody can like one person, there will always be that one dissenting voice--it's just not realistic. I have issues, and that tends to transfer to my chars, and if not, they're just a bit odd. Take Rossa for an example, she's your average girl--redhead, green eyes, little bit tall, uneventful childhood...but she's almost inseperable from her older brother until about seventeen, when she gets a boyfriend. However, she's a bit outgoing and incredibly cheerful...and so airheaded and
odd that there are times the things that come out of her mouth just do not compute. And
her boyfriend? Parker is incredibly skittish, "don't-notice-me" kind of personality, and most people generally distrust him because of his past. She drags him around sometimes, but she loves him to death anyway and spends her time talking to him about crazy ideas she has. Like that Christmas party at his house with his entire massive "family" and their coworkers. XD
Sounds like Spike, except that he reverts to normal at VERY random moments. However, when around certain power sources, he stays normal.

I also have two other characters. Thorn, Spike's adopted brother. He's actually from medieval times, and the last Primare Knight. He was sent to retrieve the recently-discovered Chaos Emeralds for the Mobian king, but was attacked en route by their first guardian, the Chaos Dragon. This dragon lost the battle, but got the last laugh by sending Thorn forward into time. Thorn's a massive technophobe. How bad? Well... they need to buy new TVs every three weeks. Thorn's fur is light blue.

Then there's Spike's adopted sister, Paize. She was part of a series of android probes sent to Mobius from a world called Zephylodia. She has an arm cannon, a laser blade, and can fly.

Also, Spike has shown the ability to go super under certain circumstances, but it's more DBZ than STH.