View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus
Default Re: Kim Jong Il is dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
First of all, Exon, it does not sound like unification. Judging from both leaders, neither seems willing to step down from power, especially Un. Second of all, I never said that Un's rise to power wasn't a similarity either. I said it was the only similarity. If they denuclearize, I will be more inclined to agree with you.
Then allow me to clarify for what may be the fourth time. I'll outline this in the most simplistic way possible for you. I'll do my best to carry you most of the way, but you're going to have to actually try to understand this.

I've already given you a series of similarities, and unification wasn't one. Also unification wasn't in the first minute of that video that I pointed out, making it irrelevant to this argument anyway (I never argued about unification anyway?). Done.

Now let's make this as crystal clear as it possibly can be:

-North Korean's sank the South Korean Cheonan in 2010 and killed forty six. It's in the article, in the opening scene. Check it out.

-North Korea was doing atomic testing. Right there in the article, right there in the opening scene.

-Kim Jong Il died. Right there in the article, right there in the video, at relatively the same time.

-His son will be succeeding him. Right there in the article, right there in the video.

-It's even implied in this article that "North Koreas weapons program continues to intensify", because apparently they won't stop building missiles until they get aid. In order to catch this, one has to look at that information a little more thoroughly than not at all. So again, right there in the article, right there in the video.

Well there's five similarities right off the bat. What I was initially doing was pointing out the clear similarities between recent events and that opening scene. The multiple similarities are outlined for you here. More than one. All of that silly arguing about whether or not the story can and will play out is for another, more superstitious person at another time.