View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default {Comic} Blue Bondage - [G]

.; Blue Bondage ;.

*insert cool banner here*

Hey hey! So, a while ago I made the decision to do a Blue Nuzlocke Challenge. This comic is my Nuzlocke journey documented in sprite comic form. Now, as you can understand, this is limiting, and I'll be scratching a lot, both in terms of overworld sprites and mugshots. Especially mugshots. I love facial expressions, and they're essential when doing a Nuzlocke, as you would know if you've ever read any before. They're wonderful. Go google them. :D

Notes:
[-] I write the word "pokemon" with a lowercase "p" and all the pokemon species names with a lowercase letter (unless it's their actual name, or if it's at the start of a sentence, but I'd assume that would be obvious).
[-] I will be adding things to the story that are obviously not present in the Blue pokemon game, just for a heads up.
[-] For the battling system, I understand that some pokemon do not have Ranger sprites, as they are not part of the games. In instances like this, I will be replacing the battle sprites with Mystery Dungeon sprites. After all, they give more poses and whatnot anyway!
[-] There may be a mild level of course language. You have been warned.

I will post my Nuzlocke Rules here:

NUZLOCKE RULES -
a. All pokemon must be named (I do this in every one of my other games anyway xD).
b. If a pokemon faints, they are considered dead, and will be released.
c. Only one pokemon in a route/place can be captured, and it MUST be the first pokemon you run into. If it is defeated, then tough luck. If it's a pokemon you already have, then tough luck. Shinies are the ONLY exception (but are not to be used).
d. No legendary pokemon may be used.

Pages are to be read from left to right.

Hope you like it. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 04-21-2012 at 01:25 AM.