Old 12-31-2011, 04:05 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: .:Infection:. -- [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Awwww yeah.

Pure.

Name: Theresa Maverick.

Personality: Theresa is a cold, cunning, deadly woman. She is practically incapable of remorse, and she is at her best when she watches others suffer. She has a morbid fascination with destroying her opponents both physically and mentally, reducing them to nothing but a sobbing emotional mess. She has a very, very hot temper underneath her cold, uncaring outside, and you don’t want to be on the receiving end of her rage. She gets annoyed very easily.

Appearance: Theresa is a rather tall, imposing figure who stands at 5’ 8”. She constantly wears a scowl on her angular, pretty face, which features thin cheeks, and a few freckles across her pointed nose. Her eyes are green, and her hair is a vivid scarlet. She is very limber and thin, and always wears a white lab coat and white slacks, as well as pale gray combat boots. She rarely smiles – but when she does, she can make it very convincing and sweet. She has a faint Russian accent.

Other: BLUH BLUH.
She goes by Teri.

Infected.

Name: Jacob Aquill.

Species: Jaguar.

Personality:

Appearance: (Remeber, you are being hunted so you do not have very good clothes. They will most likely be torn in some places or stitched up, ect. Think post-apocalypse steampunk. ALL INFECTED HAVE AMBER EYES. IT IS A SIDE AFFECT OF THE BACTERIA IN THEIR SYSTEM.)

Other: I am unfazed by your human bluhs.
He goes by Jake.

This post is a WIP guys! :D

D-did Velocity just sign up for my RP?

Oh my god, i am honored.

You are RESERVED, dear friend!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!