View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: .:Infection:. -- [SU/DS]

Awwww yeah.

Pure.

Name: Theresa Maverick.

Personality: Theresa is a cold, cunning, deadly woman. She is practically incapable of remorse, and she is at her best when she watches others suffer. She has a morbid fascination with destroying her opponents both physically and mentally, reducing them to nothing but a sobbing emotional mess. She has a very, very hot temper underneath her cold, uncaring outside, and you don’t want to be on the receiving end of her rage. She gets annoyed very easily.

Appearance: Theresa is a rather tall, imposing figure who stands at 5’ 8”. She constantly wears a scowl on her angular, pretty face, which features thin cheeks, and a few freckles across her pointed nose. Her eyes are green, and her hair is a vivid scarlet. She is very limber and thin, and always wears a white lab coat and white slacks, as well as pale gray combat boots. She rarely smiles – but when she does, she can make it very convincing and sweet. She has a faint Russian accent.

Other: BLUH BLUH.
She goes by Teri.

Infected.

Name: Jacob Aquill.

Species: Jaguar.

Personality: Jake is very nervous most of the time. He is very jumpy, and is not quick to trust new people. At the same time, however, he is very naive and will often put faith in the wrong people. However, whenever he gets angry it's not a thing you'd like to see. He is usually peaceful and laid-back, but if you tick him off - best done by harming his friends or simply stressing him out past a certain point - he will not hesitate to take the aggressor down. He loves to draw and he is very creative and intuitive.

Appearance: Jake has very pale skin, with darker spots that he writes off as birthmarks and freckles to most people. He has gold-blonde hair, and he wears blue contact lenses most of the time, to blend in with the general population. He wears gloves, too, to hide his furry, paw-like hands. Most of the time, he wears a dark gray T-shirt with a small, pale star in the center. Most of the time, he also wears a long-sleeved green jacket that covers up to his gloves, as the fur on his arms starts at about the elbow.

Other: I am unfazed by your human bluhs.
He goes by Jake.

This post is a WIP guys! :D

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 12-31-2011 at 04:50 PM.