View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus
Default Re: Kim Jong Il is dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Ambition will only take you so far when your only source of income is a small amount of trade with China and making counterfeit U.S currency. The only way North Korea would successfully win in any martial act is if China backed it up, which I doubt China would do considering they have too much at stake now.

As for the failing economy, it is difficult to say for the U.S. Too many variables are at play to make an accurate prediction. I know, however, that the United States will not fail in 15 years, and definitely not to some North Korean war machine.

It is "comprehendo" if you are trying to do it in slang.
So how can you say that there are too many variables to make a prediction, and then proceed to make a prediction...?

And how do you know that the United States won't fail (at whatever) in fifteen years? I'm genuinely curious. I'm not saying it will - I'd best make that clear before we begin another silly, hopeless quest running around in circles. No one knows what's going to happen, whenever. You can speculate with a certain degree of accuracy, but you can't tell me you know for a fact that the United States will even exist in fifteen years unless you're one of those "seers". And if you are, then perhaps you can tell me why I'm angry.

Last edited by Exon Auxus; 12-30-2011 at 12:02 AM.