View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:40 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [RP]

OOC: char that longer then my and i hope that's not the world book Gotin is after. anyone wants they can bug Jasmine.

Gotin Hollow

Light, Recruit

Outside the Great Hall, Everlastia

"My name is Daniel Conleth, and I once hailed from the village of Chandur. Where am I? Is this The End, or did I arrive in an entirely different dimension?", Daniel replied, beginning to ask questions of his own. He also began walking towards Gotin as he asked this. Dawn's growling had stopped, but she was still somewhat defensive of Daniel.

"No, this isn't the end. This is a guild for Keyblade weilders. The world we're on is called Everlastia. I'm like you—this isn't my homeworld either. I'm from one of the eight kingdoms on Vesperia called Cloud," Gotin said looking between Daniel and his wolf, "No one here is going to hurt you or your wolf friend. I know I won't hurt you two," he said, looking down to see his Keyblade, "I can't say that with Vesperia still in my hand."

Gotin let go of the hilt and his Keyblade fell but before it hit the ground it disappeared.

"What you saw was that our Keyblade's can disappear when we don't need them and reappear when we do," Gotin said as the closed his hand in front of him and his Keyblade reappeared. He let it disappear again by letting go. He looked around then to see if the seeker that brought Daniel was still there but didn't see anyone.

"How did you get here? Did a seeker bring you here? If not you might never get back to your homeworld without the world book," Gotin said.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 12-28-2011 at 02:43 PM.