Ten reasons Obama should be elected back into office:
- He is our best alternative.
- He is helping our economy to recover
- The economic recovery would have probably been faster had the Republicans in the Capitol not voted against most of the things Obama was trying to do to fix this place.
- He pulled our troops from Iraq.
- In case you missed it, it was under him that Osama bin Laden was killed dead.
- He is a leader. He has charisma, and embodies the change he advocates.
- When was the last time you heard of an Al-Qaeda attack on the US?
- He is trying to fight the blatant corruption in the health care system.
- It's (the economy) recovering too slowly? So what? He said as much from day one.
- He knows what he's doing.
Now please, let's return to sanity.