View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Three: Magikarp. Guest: Shen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
"So, did you do anything fun today...? Zach, did you do anything sexual?"

Oh god, you guys. I laughed so hard. Sad to hear that Pe2k was down at the time, but this was super entertaining. Well done and glad that this podcast is coming back! I cant wait for the next one!
XD I thought it was a good question at the time? xD

Ahaha, yay! Glad that you did! And yeah, that was more annoying than anything. xD Thanks! I hope the next one is more so. :D Yaaaay! I'm glad it is too. I missed doing it. ;~;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
So when are you guys planning on inviting me to one of your podcasts..? xD

I'm free like all week as long as it happens before the 23rd, and early in the morning while other family members are sleeping.. xD
WELL! I suppose we could do one tomorrow or Thursday, depending on what people can do. And being in the morning will be no problem, considering it has to be at night for me and that's always in the morning for people on the other side of the world. I'll talk to Mike and Caleb to see if they can do it too. :D Also, do you have much of an accent? I'm terrible with accents, so if you do, forgive me if I have a hard time understanding when we talk. Dx

Thanks for listening, guys!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.