View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 01:15 AM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Hi PE2K. Surely there must be a wrestling fan on this board who enjoys a bit of roleplaying. Anyway er, here it goes;

Link
http://z15.invisionfree.com/ARMBAR_ERROR_Society

Description of the board
I'm going to keep this short and simple. Armbar Error Society came from a number of in jokes between the four who set it up, but it ended up getting popular because it gave e-feds a chance to show themselves off and add more to their product without actually doing any work in setting things up. Weekly streams from feds made on games such as WWE 12 and No Mercy happen, leading to some very awesome bro chats on Skype and whatnot. Really cool people all around, and fun times to be had by all.

E-fed board? How many do you have at the moment?
We currently have 17 active feds. Six of them text, five of them WWE 12, three of them No Mercy, the others are mix and match, who knows. Even if you sign up for just one, it'll be fun. I recommend giving it at least a shot.

I'm still not sure about all of this...

On Sunday we plan on running a big streamfest featuring two of the feds for everybody to watch going into WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs. You won't miss a second of TLC and still get to enjoy the fun times in the stream, and see what we're made of. And if you like it, you can get in on the action. I'll post more details about it tomorrow, but it's likely starting at 10PM GMT (Around three hours before TLC starts) at http://livestream.com/acesource .

One final note
Even if you don't join, I would love some constructive criticism on how to improve the board as a whole. I'm not one of the original four but I essentially do most of the work on improving it, so if you have any ideas, let me know. Thanks for reading, hope this gets some activity going on the board, as it's always nice to see new members. I'm Trippy/Stardy on the boards, so it's pretty easy to pick me out from a crowd. Although my name would be considered offensive anywhere else on the internet. .

And in case anybody mentions
I am working on a website for the board. It's just hard because of the fact everybody updates everything all the time so it's hard to nail down one little thing. Even a blog is hard. Oh, and follow me on Twitter. @NotStardy . I'm @PE2K approved!

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 12-17-2011 at 01:18 AM.