View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 01:11 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: ~5TailedDemonLizard's Sprite Gallery~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Hey, no worries! :D I'm really glad you're one of those people who listens to advice. xD Sometimes I leave long reviews of things (it can be anything--from a sprite to a story) and you have no idea if someone actually takes it into consideration or not. But yeah, I figured that nobody else might. And a lot of spriters here are new, so getting advice from an old person like me would be a good idea. xD

Yay! That's great to hear! BUT WAIT! I'd like to request a... Miltank crossed with a tropius. XD See how that goes! Also, it would be cool if you scratched some sprites, but made them into Pokemon Blue or Red sprites. :D I did that recently; I posted critique for a lot of people in the GSS and then posted sprites of my own, but people haven't commented on mine yet. D: But yeah, it was loads of fun. ^^ Maybe you'd like it too!

~GS.
I'll definetly try my hand at those R/B/Y scratch sprites sometime in the near future (I have my last exam today, so it might even be tonight!)

As for now, Here are two new fusions! One, of course, was the Tropitank, which was challenging to do! The bananas under the chin were (and still are) not cooperating...

And this one is a Pachizurill!

I tried to do this one the other way around. It just looked like Pachirisu had eaten too many berries :P

EDIT:

Aaaand, I tried my hand at some reposes too

Luxray reposed as Persian. Meh...

And Riolu reposed as Tyrogue

They both could be better, bit this was my first real go at reposes :)

EDIT EDIT:

Oh god, I'm cranking these out today, aren't I? Thought I might as well try these since GS said it would be fun. And it was pretty cool!!

R/B/Y Styled Treecko/Shiny Treecko

It was tough to get the pose to look "disproportionate", but I like the way it turned out, even if it is kinda small.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 12-16-2011 at 08:29 PM.