View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: ~5TailedDemonLizard's Sprite Gallery~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Thank you SO much for all your amazing comments and critiques GS! I'm so glad you took the time to really pick them apart, because a lot of people won't do that nowadays!

I'll take everything you've said to heart and put it into my next fusion!!

(I just need to figure out what to do....*runs to the random sprite generator*)
Hey, no worries! :D I'm really glad you're one of those people who listens to advice. xD Sometimes I leave long reviews of things (it can be anything--from a sprite to a story) and you have no idea if someone actually takes it into consideration or not. But yeah, I figured that nobody else might. And a lot of spriters here are new, so getting advice from an old person like me would be a good idea. xD

Yay! That's great to hear! BUT WAIT! I'd like to request a... Miltank crossed with a tropius. XD See how that goes! Also, it would be cool if you scratched some sprites, but made them into Pokemon Blue or Red sprites. :D I did that recently; I posted critique for a lot of people in the GSS and then posted sprites of my own, but people haven't commented on mine yet. D: But yeah, it was loads of fun. ^^ Maybe you'd like it too!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.