View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Opinions on the President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
Though its only three posts, its a hell load of words I gotta read...through my (about2persent) dyslexia...-dies-
I shouldn't have just logged off without looking here first.

The gross thing about this: I reas pennies as -other word for a dudes nuts that I dont want to say here- -3-

Now, I say, go on the fox website and say that. You'll probably be said wrong by at least two hundred people, more or less.

Fox News? They be a conservative mess with idiots like Bill O'Reilly. They have a biased agenda and would love nothing more to make any democrat look like a fool.

I actually, honestly, listened to most of his speech. You can't expect someone with even as much ADHD as I do to sit and listen to a what, two to three hour speech without either changing the channel or going to another room out of boredom and being all crazy. I did, hear, however that he was going to get the military people back home, and he's done that for few. With the two other wars, the people are probably back wherever the hell bombs are blowing up. If you think my eyes are terrible, then bingo, I need glasses then you're wrong. Sure, I need glasses, but I'm not deaf, I heard every word he said...that I was listening to.

Honestly, its not just tobacco. Its also food, the small amount of candy we get each month or two, all the crap my dad buys for his truck, auto repairs, taxes, hell, even school crap. There are most likely more things that I can't remember, but whatever. We arent exactly broke, but we might be in a matter of years if crappy prices keep getting higher which is why we dont go to Fred Myers, their crap is overpriced. A pair of blue shoes, two sizes too small, was somewhere in the 60-80 dollar range.

The prices have nothing to do with taxes. It has to do with inflation and the failing economy.

Honestly, I agree partially on the 'Obama sucks' thing. He's no Osama, though his name is one letter off, and I normally joke around with their names irl, but either way, he's no killer, rapist, etc. (Firefox spell check thinks Osama=Obama misspelled)

Comparing the two is absolutely insane. The only minute similarity is their names. He has not done anything wrong, unless you call a Pro-Choice and same-sex supporting world leader an evil thing.

Thank you, for notising that I'm probably not old enough to be debating about half of these subjects, but don't give a crap and do it anyway.

No problem. Just remember to research. That is what the rest of us do. =D

I agree with you on the Sarah Palin/Rick Perry thing. Completely.

Obama is the greatest decision out of all the clueless or crazy Republicans running. Between you and me, I am a political moderate. I do not favor any side (Democrats or Republicans), but I won't deny how stupid and ignorant the Republicans look right now.

-Guilty of not caring about the tobacco tax that I been yelling about-
But honestly, if someone gonna smoke, they gonna smoke, even if it makes them go broke along with the other crap.

If they are going to kill themselves because of a nicotine addiction, the least they can do is stop whining about how much it costs.

---

I am Tokyokit, and I just wasted about 30 minutes of my life writing this.

Do you enjoy debating? Do you enjoy writing? If so, than is it a waste? Nein, it is not. This is your first participation in a debate. You have to give it time. I have political and religious debates going on all the time nowadays. I even made a name for myself in DeviantArt. xDD
Responses are in bold.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 12-14-2011 at 06:51 PM.