View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:27 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Opinions on the President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Your ignorance is appalling. I don't know how you can possibly conceive of yourself as someone capable of making an informed judgement call. Literally none of the so-called "facts" you have spouted are correct in the slightest. Afghanistan and Pakistan were in conflict before Obama ever got to the Presidency and America has withdrew from Iraq, bringing down the total number of conflicts the US is in. There have been a grand total of 0 tax increases that Obama has implemented. Please, if the only place where you get news from is hearsay from your little ring of friends, keep your opinion to yourself so you don't come off as so much of a fool.
Wanna say that to Fox and BBC, etc.? Honestly, I don't really care if those wars were already in effect. He didn't call a truce, which, in my eyes, he was trying to say when he made that big speech. He made at least two other wars, the ones that Red already stated.

The tobacco tax is making half of the people my parents know go broke. I swear to god, if this continues, we will be broke as well. Its not like I'm going to go up to my parents and slap a cigarette out of their hands and yell at them so we can make the amount of money we should be, which still isn't that what, 250,000 we need to make to not have as many taxes and the crap.

Heck, after he was elected, half of my classmates went to all-out rage mode except for those who voted for him uhhh...God I just forgot...-fool ness-

---
(To reply to the Nyan Cat thing)

And I gotta admit, I know at least fifty people who don't know what the ---- politics is because their so ubersessed with Nyan Cat. That tells you something; my friends/classmates/whatever you wanna call 'em are crazy.