View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makinai View Post
Thank you, Graceful Suicune, for all the help. I'll do my best to PM my pictures to you. And about the anime, I have no idea what that one you listed is. I was talking about Magi Nation. I watch it on Jaroo due to the fact that I never get up early enough to see it on t.v.
I'm trying to get sprites for a video I'm wanting to make of a fanfiction I'm in the middle of writing. It'll probably never be submitted to Youtube, but if I ever do, I'll make sure to give you and anyone else who helps me plenty of credit. :)
No worries at all. ^^ It's what I'm here for. :D Okay, sounds good. Ahaha...well, when I wrote that other post I was kind of in a rush, so I actually read the name of the anime you said wrong, and thought it sounded similar tot he one you mentioned. XD Derp! Silly me. Ahh, okay. Well sure, I'll go look at the one you're talking about. :D

Oh, I see! Well then, I'm definitely happy to help. And, haha, I understand. :D And just a simple mention will do. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.