View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Sprite Requests (request sprites here or in a shop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makinai View Post
I've decided not to open my own sprite shop due to the fact I don't really have time to make sprites and the main reason why I withdrew my request was because I was waiting for a long time for someone to say anything about my sprite request and I didn't like feeling like it wouldn't get done. Now that I see that there are more people posting, i'd like to open my request again, if that is all right.
I see. o: And, hahaha, one of my friends wanted me to watch Negima, so I have some of the episodes. xD Although, is the one you're talking about a different anime? And are all your listen characters from that show? Anyhow, since I'm happy to do it, feel free to PM me with those images. x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makinai View Post
What's up with the question marks? Did I do something wrong?
No, no. That person is a spammer and keeps posting those question marks. But don't worry; I reported them. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbom View Post
Thanks GS for that sprite! The eyes look exactly like my paper and pencil drawings

I made a head awhile ago and so I'll use that, not saying yours is bad or anything
No worries! :D It was fun. Hahaha, then I captured him right? xD

Bahaha, no offence taken. I am more than happy for you to use another head; after all, the one I made is pretty lame. xD Have fun with the sprite!

GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.