Thread: Absences
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 01:48 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Absences

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Sorry for disappearing again. First it was college, then I got sick (surprise surprise), and then family came down to help start redoing our house, and lately I've been working on where they left off. Still a lot of cleaning to do and a lot of repainting left to finish. I just sort of forgot to check the forum after a while. It was only recently I started checking other sites other than Facebook, so hopefully I'll be able to find more time to be on the forum. It seems like I missed a lot.
I am not going to lie.

Ever since the storm knocked my entire state off the grid for a week (over a month ago), I have not had any motivation what so ever to do anything related to ASB. At all.

I don't know why. I still am emotionally attached to ASB and all of you, but there is just motivation going on. And when there is no motivation, I get sloppy, things come out half-assed, and I hate doing things half-assed.

About a year ago, I took over the ASB to solve this very problem with Elbub, and here I am, guilty of the same thing. Perhaps I've just burned out, but honestly, I took on a project and I need to see it through to the end.

I guess this can really be summed up as: I'm sorry, I'll try to be better.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3