View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:49 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Default Re: Individual RP: Speed-X

OOC: Great first post! 3K's not bad (in fact, it's better than about half of the first posts I've seen) - keep it up.

Ranger Elisa Fleming

NBP#2

The trainer had already been there when we arrived. I felt quite embarrassed for being late and keeping her waiting, but - fortunately - she didn't seem to mind it that much.

"Hello! You must be my Ranger, correct?" She inquired, standing up from the bench she had been sitting at. "It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah. I'm Elisa Fleming, your ranger for this National park run through the Gardens," I replied as I smiled at her warmly. Quickly and politely, I apologized about my delay. "Sorry I'm late. I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long."

"This is Archer," I continued, gesturing over to the Blade Pokemon beside me. He nodded in acknowledgement, and I knew he was itching to get on with this run. "Let's get going then. We're burning daylight, so let's head off into the Botanic Gardens."

I turned, leading Subayai into the zone. I pushed the metal bars of the gate aside, the steel creaking as I did so. I made a mental note to get rid of the rust one of these days, or, at least, ask one of the other rangers to grease it down. A cool, morning breeze greeted us as we entered. I just loved the gusts that continuously blowed about in almost every zone of the Park. The only exception to this was the Abandoned Power Plant and Mount Deckbi - the wind flowing in the former gave the building a somewhat eerie chill to it (as what it was supposed to be, honestly); while the air in the latter was humid and warm, which wasn't really my cup of tea. But, if we were talking about these wide open spaces like the Gardens and Great Lakes, on the other hand, I just absolutely loved the breezes brushing their way through here and there. Even during the summer, we could still sometimes catch a couple of relaxing wafts of air.

There was one difference between the gusts of the Botanic Gardens and those swirling the Great Lakes, though. The Lakes had wind carrying the scent of water (salty or fresh, it doesn't matter) as well as mixed smells of grass. Here, it was really some fresh air we were breathing in - all grass, trees, flowers, and plants. Ah, the wildlife.

I dug my hands into the pockets of my Ranger vest casually as I walked down a trail. The green grass swayed in the breezes, most of them tickling at my jeans. The scenery here was truly a sight to see. I couldn't even describe it in words - your eyes would have to see it for yourself. It was just that beautiful. Unfortunately, we weren't exactly here for sight-seeing. I had to keep my eyes peeled out for the wild creatures wandering about in this area of the National Park, too.

"BUN-NEARY!" A loud cry of excitement rang out. I turned to my left, noticing a very much enthusiastic creature bounding up and down on its legs. It was a small furry mammalian Pokémon, who had long ears with pink ear insides. It had two coats of fur covering its body: a light tan or cream fleece that covered much of its lower body, feet and the tips of their ears; and a smooth chocolate colored pelt on the upper half of its body. It had a small, triangular, and pink nose, pink paw pads on the undersides of its feet, as well as small tan spots above its eyes. The Rabbit Pokemon had a small brown puff as a tail, and its right ear stood straight up - erect - while the other was flopped down.

I turned to the female trainer. "Would you be interested in battling this entity?"

Trainer Statistics:
Name: Subayai

Encounters Left: 15
Area Effects:
Pokemon Encountered: [none]
Current Encounter: Buneary (?, ???)
Pokemon Captured: [none]

Total Items: Five Parkballs|Two Superballs|Three Max Potions|Three Full Heals|Two Full Restores|One Spicy Splendor Scent Spray|One Dreamily Dry Scent Spray|One Sweet Sensation Scent Spray|One Bitter Berry Scent Spray|One Sour Starfruit Scent Spray|One Mystery Mist Scent Spray|Five Cheri Berries|Eight Pecha Berries|Four Rawst Berries|Two Chesto Berries|Two Lum Berries|One Sitrus Berry
MCR: 3036/9,000

Pokemon Stats

Sakyuu the Flygon (F) - 100%
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic|Giga Drain|Solar Beam|Flamethrower|Aerial Ace|Facade|Stone Edge|Sleep Talk|U-Turn|Substitute

Camerupt (M) - 100%
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: [none]

Gengar (M) - 100%
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute|Thunderbolt|Psychic|Rain Dance|Taunt|Giga Drain|Ice Punch|Fire Punch|Focus Punch|Sludge Bomb|Swagger|Psych Up|Protect|Sunny Day|Thunder|Snatch|Counter|Explosion|Snore|Sleep Talk|Rest|Focus Blast|Energy Ball|Will-O-Wisp|Shadow Claw|Poison Jab|Perish Song|Haze|Icy Wind

LINKS