View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:09 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Default Individual RP: Speed-X

OOC: Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any, especially if there's anything unclear with the new changes to the Park since your last visit. ^^

Ranger Elisa Fleming

NBP#1

<She didn't pay the right amount of fees. Why are you still taking her through?> Archer, my Gallade, tried to reason with me again through our telephatic mindlink. He had asked it for, oh I don't know, maybe about a million times already. True, I was stubborn sometimes, but he was more adamant in many more situations.

I heaved a heavy sigh audibly. I turned to face my Pokemon, looking him straight in the eye. He stared straight back at me; his gaze never faltering. My hand gripped the sash of my brown messenger bag tightly as my eyes continued to bore into his. {Look, she paid, okay? She's a new trainer - she probably didn't know that there was a need for that extra $500 for the next Pokemon you bring in after the two you're permitted to take with you. I didn't say I would take her through when she still owes the Park a bit of cash. I'm just going out there to meet her, tell her about it, and then take her through once she does pay. That clear enough for you?} I shot back, arguing with him further.

I saw him hesitate ever-so-slightly. I struggled to keep down the grin that was starting to play on my lips - I knew I had almost won our, uh, small verbal clash. He let out a sigh of defeat, but I also detected a hint of defiance. I hadn't won this fight just yet - well, not completely, anyway.

We had been discussing about Subayai, a new trainer coming to explore one of the zones of the National Park - specifically the Botanic Gardens. She had sent in her application, but had not paid the right amount. She had only given the entrance fee of $2500, which only permitted her to bring along two Pokemon. For every next creature thereafter, she would have to pay an extra $500. She had brought in three of her partners with her, but had forgotten to pay the Extra Pokemon Permit fees.

"Elisa!" a voice called after me as I turned to head out of the Ranger Headquarters. I turned to see James Carter, an Elite Ranger, coming straight towards me. I raised an eyebrow at him, portraying a "Hm?" sort of expression, as he stopped in front of me. "You don't need to worry about the trainer anymore. She's been contacted and she has paid just now."

"Alright. Thanks, Chainy," I replied with a nod of my head. This piece of news had seemed to lift up a burden from my shoulders. Now, the Park adventure could proceed smoothly. Relief washed over me like a tidal wave crashing down on me. I turned to the Blade Pokemon and, through telepathy, I told him, {Well, then, that settles it. We'd better get going now - Subayai's probably there already.}

<Mmm, okay. You sure you got everything you need?> With one of his blade-structured arms, he gestured over to my satchel. I quickly double-checked that I, indeed, had all the emergency supplies needed - escape items or Pokedolls as well as healing items, such us the Lava Cookies and the other herbal medicines.

I was then enveloped in a glowing blue bubble of Psychic-energy - this was the beginning of the teleportation process. I felt the aura around me getting stronger, tugging at me. Bit by bit, the molecules and atoms inside my body were being transported through a vortex and to the Botanic Gardens. Next thing I knew, I was standing right next to the big metal gates of the Park's zone. Archer appeared quickly beside me, then folded his arms across his chest in his usual adamant and arrogant manner.

Trainer Statistics:
Name: Subayai

Encounters Left: 15
Area Effects:
Pokemon Encountered: [none]
Current Encounter: [none]
Pokemon Captured: [none]

Total Items: Five Parkballs|Two Superballs|Three Max Potions|Three Full Heals|Two Full Restores|One Spicy Splendor Scent Spray|One Dreamily Dry Scent Spray|One Sweet Sensation Scent Spray|One Bitter Berry Scent Spray|One Sour Starfruit Scent Spray|One Mystery Mist Scent Spray|Five Cheri Berries|Eight Pecha Berries|Four Rawst Berries|Two Chesto Berries|Two Lum Berries|One Sitrus Berry
MCR: 0/???

Pokemon Stats

Sakyuu the Flygon (F) - 100%
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic|Giga Drain|Solar Beam|Flamethrower|Aerial Ace|Facade|Stone Edge|Sleep Talk|U-Turn|Substitute

Camerupt (M) - 100%
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: [none]

Gengar (M) - 100%
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute|Thunderbolt|Psychic|Rain Dance|Taunt|Giga Drain|Ice Punch|Fire Punch|Focus Punch|Sludge Bomb|Swagger|Psych Up|Protect|Sunny Day|Thunder|Snatch|Counter|Explosion|Snore|Sleep Talk|Rest|Focus Blast|Energy Ball|Will-O-Wisp|Shadow Claw|Poison Jab|Perish Song|Haze|Icy Wind

LINKS

Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 11-27-2011 at 02:51 AM.