View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Team StormRiders [PG-13] [Chapter 36: Like Father, Like Son]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Wow. Teleportation gone bad O.o

Thanks for the apt observation, Shadow.

Erhem. Virok is evil, I want to kill him. I wish I could have a villain that awesome...The closest I can think of is "villain" from Sanguine Snow.

Rye's a bit crazy in his Dark Form, isn't he? I find it funny Rye and Skye, two names that rhyme and are similar in personality, both have crazy sides that grin like idiots XD 'Course, Rye is in control, so that's a good difference.

The ending is interesting...I'm still betting Zanna is going to get the Shadow Poison >.>

Skye: A father should care for his child no matter the circumstances. When that is lost...He is no longer a father, but a monster. The sense of betrayal for the child will be horrendous, perhaps maddening. But where does this all lead?

...Namely, I just want to kill the bastard myself.

...Only Skye could say something like that and pull it off with a serious look and yet still be terrifying ^^' I feel the same way, though. You are so great with words. TEACH ME O WISE ONE. TEACH ME TO WRITE LIKE THIS AND TO DRAW AWESOME ART. NAO!
Gone bad, indeed. xD THANKS FOR THE INPUT, SHADOW. *squishes life out of*

Haha. I think Virok's so awesomely bad because he's now reached the point of insanity. He did start experimenting with darkness for what he thought was the right reasons, but now all he cares about is making sure he has the strongest army in the world, and if he happens to crush Deoxys in the process, well, that's always a bonus. xD So saying, he isn't even fazed by the will to kill his own son if he gets in the way. Tsk, tsk! Whatever would Ameli think of him now. FOR SHAME. >( You know, I should just have her ghost come in and beat the crap out of him until he gets some sense knocked into that thick skull. I hated writing what he did to Rye, BECAUSE I LOVE RYE SO MUCH. ;______;

Yeah, he is. Even though he's mostly in control now, thanks to Darkrai's training (no thanks to the taint in the first place!), he's still a little wild, and much more impulsive. So you don't wanna piss him off when he's in his Dark form, because he won't be so complacent anymore!

XD Yeaaaarrrs, of practice, Grassy. And reading. It's a wonder what reading can do to improve your vocabulary and grammar. I learned most of what I can do from reading a large variety of others books. xD And if you don't know a word, look it up! The fastest way to pick up synonyms that make your story sound more awesome than it actually is, haha.

As for drawing, same thing. But a whole different game. xD

I mean. I WILL TEACH YOU, O PUPIL.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links