View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 AM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Default Re: Your favorite Ice Cream flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuki Emi View Post
I like vanilla, strawberry, butter pecan, cookies and cream, cotton candy, and almost all the other ice cream flavors. The only flavor I don't like is chocolate, because, well, it tastes nothing like real chocolate. Imo, it kinda tastes like coffee, without the sugar. xD
You are right. There are a lot of brands, especially the generic brands of chocolate that have an awful flavor to them. I abandoned my love of chocolate ice cream for the longest time because of it until I discovered "death by chocolate" which has chocolate fudge, chunks of chocolate, and a couple other chocolate ingredients I can't remember right now, all in chocolate ice cream. It's awesome.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 11-09-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: spelling, grammar, more info