View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 08:09 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: ChainReaction01 (Woods)

(OOC: M or F?)

BP#3

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Jathan didn't have to think about his decision, it seemed. Right away he said, “I certainly do.” Apparently he had captured a Lickilicky, the evolution of this one, when he was here before, and he wanted to try training the lower form, since in theory it would be easier to raise. He then turned to the Lickitung and called out to it. “Hey there, are you interested in a battle? If you are, would you like to move away from this so we don't accidentally wreck it?” he asked, referring to whatever the Pokémon was drawing in the grass.

Ivy wasn't sure what it was trying to do, but her gut instinct didn't think it was anything good. There was something off about the Woods today, but she couldn't tell what it was.

Jathan speaking again brought her out of her thoughts as he said, “How about this? If you manage to defeat my friend here, we'll help you finish this off.” He motioned to Dual, indicating he would be battling.

The Lickitung seemed to think about it for a minute, and then its personality seemed to change. It got more serious as its eyes narrowed. It nodded, and it stepped a little away from its design in the grass. The broken off stumps decorated the field of long grasses to the side of it.

Then, the Pokémon seemed to become angry. It started stomping around, not in a particular pattern this time and probably a little harder than necessary. It seemed to get a red tint to its face too. She recognized the technique as Work Up, something that let a Pokémon direct their negative energy into strength.

“There's something strange going on,” Ivy told Jathan. “I'm not sure what it is.” She couldn't shake that feeling that made her hair stand up on edge.

A breeze rushed through the grass, making the strands rattle and bend with the wind a little eerily. It was like the foliage was alive. Her skin felt like it was crawling as some sort of energy brushed across it.

“Be careful,” she warned Dual, as that uneasy feeling settled in her gut.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Lickitung: 100% [Used Work Up and charging]
Serious M Gallade: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Chainy
4 Encounters Remaining
Hi-Def Scyther Disk: 5/5
Area Effects: It's nice out.
Pokémon Encountered: Ninjask, Kricketune, Wigglytuff, Archen, Joltik, Drapion, Bellsprout, Shelmet, Karrablast, Mothim, Lickitung
Pokémon Captured: Hasty F Joltik
MCR: 2,782/15,000 [Borderline Rank]

Picture Value: 1,500

Items: 3x Park Ball; 4x SuperBall; 4x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 17x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Blank Disk x2; 7x Lava Cookie; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch; Digital Camera Zoom Lens; Heal Potion; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; Supreme Park Ball; Glossy Lens; High-Def Voice Disk (Scyther)

Pokémon Stats

Dual the Gallade (Male)
Serious Nature
Justified DW Ability
HM/TM: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM44-Rest, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[ROCK], TM60-Sunny Day, TM65-Rain Dance, TM67-Endure, TM71-Return, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM76-Sleep Talk, TM82-Attract, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM103-Torment, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM123-Recycle, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, TM147-Low Sweep, TM159-Bulldoze
BM/SM/MT: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look, Mirror Coat, Vacuum Wave, Disable, Destiny Bond, Trick, Memento, Zen Headbutt, Magic Coat

Koma the Bisharp (Male)
Brave Nature
Defiant Ability
HM/TM: HM01-Cut, TM06-Toxic, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM95-Taunt, TM98-Brick Break, TM125-Rock Polish, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor
BM/SM/MT: Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch

Saya the Ninetales (Female) @ 70%
Gentle Nature
DW Drought Ability
HM/TM: TM22-Solarbeam, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM108-Energy Ball, TM111-Overheat
BM/SM/MT: N/A

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines