View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 05:31 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: ChainReaction01 (Woods)

NBP#13

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

“I'd rather just move on and leave it in its habitat,” Jathan said, and she nodded.

Ivy turned back to the Mothim and spoke to it. “We need to get through.” She had decided they were going to see what was going on whether or not Jathan wanted to. There would probably be Pokémon along the way anyway. Her Ranger senses were tingling, so she just couldn't leave it. “It's my job to make sure everything in the Park is safe. Can we please go on?” she asked. It didn't hurt to be polite.

The moth stared at her for a moment before it sighed and bobbed up and down, like a nod. It floated upward softly, leaving a small trail of dust in its wake. Ivy ducked through the trees and off the path, hoping Jathan would follow. She figured he wasn't really a fan of detours like this, but the decision had already been made.

Soon the trees began to thin out, and the area was lighter for some reason. She thought they might be in the middle of the Woods somewhere, which explained the lights. The trees got less thick the farther east you went. What really caught her eye were all the broken off trunks though. Some very wide trees were missing. Some looked like they had been cut cleanly, while others looked broken. What was strong enough to break a solid tree like that?

“That doesn't really look like poacher work,” she said quietly as she crouched down to inspect one of them. She ran her hand over the bark but couldn't really tell what had broke it off. “Was it a Pokémon?” she asked nobody in particular.

Haji's ears perked as he caught something on the edge of his senses, so she followed his direction into another clearing of missing trees. This one had some longer grasses growing, taking advantage of the hole in the canopy. A pink Pokémon was stomping around in it.

It was about four feet tall, and its entire body was sleek and pink save some cream-colored swirls on its chest. A swinging tail followed behind, and a drooping tongue hung out in front. She recognized it as a Lickitung.

“Want to battle this one, Jathan? I hear they're pretty rare.” They were also the first of an evolution line, so that was a plus.

Then, its motions caught her attention. It seemed to be taking a very particular path. She got up onto one of the tree stumps to get a higher vantage point, and she saw that it was completing a circle. There was a diagonal line going up one side of it, and though she wasn't superstitious, that didn't look good. She could almost say it looked like a ritual drawing.

She jumped down and told Jathan what she saw. “I'm not sure what he's doing. I guess we either mess it up with a battle or leave it be if you want to pass.”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Lickitung: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Chainy
4 Encounters Remaining
Hi-Def Scyther Disk: 5/5
Area Effects: It's nice out.
Pokémon Encountered: Ninjask, Kricketune, Wigglytuff, Archen, Joltik, Drapion, Bellsprout, Shelmet, Karrablast, Mothim, Lickitung
Pokémon Captured: Hasty F Joltik
MCR: 0/15,000 [Borderline Rank]

Picture Value: 1,500

Items: 3x Park Ball; 4x SuperBall; 4x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 17x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Blank Disk x2; 7x Lava Cookie; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch; Digital Camera Zoom Lens; Heal Potion; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; Supreme Park Ball; Glossy Lens; High-Def Voice Disk (Scyther)

Pokémon Stats

Dual the Gallade (Male)
Serious Nature
Justified DW Ability
HM/TM: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM44-Rest, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[ROCK], TM60-Sunny Day, TM65-Rain Dance, TM67-Endure, TM71-Return, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM76-Sleep Talk, TM82-Attract, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM103-Torment, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM123-Recycle, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, TM147-Low Sweep, TM159-Bulldoze
BM/SM/MT: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look, Mirror Coat, Vacuum Wave, Disable, Destiny Bond, Trick, Memento, Zen Headbutt, Magic Coat

Koma the Bisharp (Male)
Brave Nature
Defiant Ability
HM/TM: HM01-Cut, TM06-Toxic, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM95-Taunt, TM98-Brick Break, TM125-Rock Polish, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor
BM/SM/MT: Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch

Saya the Ninetales (Female) @ 70%
Gentle Nature
DW Drought Ability
HM/TM: TM22-Solarbeam, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM108-Energy Ball, TM111-Overheat
BM/SM/MT: N/A

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines