Thread: [Gen 5] My HO Team
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:00 AM
LordVile Offline

Default Re: My HO Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
Your team isn't as amazing as you think it is as Gofre already has pointed out. The dual screening + five sweepers is old hat. Because your entire team is built to 'set-up' as you said, that would actually mean that you need TIME to set up your mons.

One particular pokemon that I run currently LAUGHS at your team. Unaware Quagsire with Swagger. Yes, SWAGGER. I switch in my Impish Quagsire as you set up. I use Swagger to sky rocket your 'physical attacking' pokemon and LOL as your pokemon kill themselves from confusion.

Also, I'd bet top-dollar that you've hardly, if EVER have used this team competitively. Almost all of your descriptions of your pokemon are direct COPIES of what the Smogon B/W analysis' say about your particular pokemon. Literally... word for word.

At least try and be original.

And oh yeah, did I mention this awesome team of yours loses to a Quagsire? LOL
Quagsire can be a probablem if I get UNLUCKY because my pokemon bar gyarados can 2 hit a physically defensive quag so lets play this out.
my (anything bar Gyarados) uses there respective set-up move.
you send in Quagsire.
I hit you with a attack doing at least half (unless it's gyarados or scizor gets a low roll).
you hit me with swagger that has 90%.
then 50% chance i kill you 50% i hurt my self and you recover.
So in this situation you relie on complete hax to win but with me having the higher chance of winning because of swaggers accuracy.

Now if it's gyarados out i have to hope for a flinch to stop the swagger (or hope it miss's) or the recover.

Last edited by LordVile; 11-04-2011 at 03:05 AM.