View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 10:25 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Easy, Toshiro," Elena warned Toshiro. The Jolteon was growling at the Slowbro - clearly it wasn't happy about having been surfed over. There was probably an interesting backstory to this, but I didn't know it and I hated prying so it'd have to remain a mystery.

Everything was quiet for a couple seconds, and when I looked at Elena she had a far-off gaze in her eyes. She didn't stay there for long, though. “Okay, it's on the beach now, so we have to act fast before he goes back into the water. Start out with a Pin Missile so you can distract it. Keep it busy with the needles while you charge up a Thunder Wave," Elena ordered. "Once you get an opening, fire it off. I'm hoping the shocks will discourage him from going back out into the lake since the water will conduct the Thunder Wave better. Go for it!”

Toshiro's fur became even pointier (if that was possible). It started to glow softly, a colour that was in-between gray and swamp green.

“Remember, Toshiro, find your opening but don't put yourself at risk. Don't be afraid of a counterattack," Elena called out.

Toshiro nodded, and jumped towards the Slowbro suddenly. Little thin darts of the light shot towards the Slowbro. They bounced off its body, but the sheer amount of missiles was unbelievable. A couple seconds after the attack began, the Slowbro frowned, and shuffled back a bit. The attack clearly stung a bit, but not enough for the Slowbro to deflect or dodge. That was when Toshiro launched the Thunder Wave - the last few barrages of Pin Missiles were coated with electrical sparks that jumped from dart to dart. The combo attack struck the Slowbro, and the Psychic-type groaned almost immediately. Electric sparks crawled around the large pink Pokemon, sinking into its muscles and slowing it down.

The Slowbro looked over at Toshiro, and for a second I thought I saw its eyes flicker red. Suddenly, a huge fireball with tiny tendrils erupted from the Psychic-type's mouth. It boiled its way towards Toshiro. However, the Electric-type was ready to counter-attack - it was all up to Elena to tell him what to do. If she could do it fast enough, the Fire Blast might be weakened or perhaps even negated completely.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Male Slowbro: 58%, SDEF+2, PRZ (using Fire Blast)

Serious Male Jolteon: 89%, DISABLE[Hidden Power] (used Pin Missile, Thunder Wave)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Elena
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Stunfisk Voice Disk[THREE USED]
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Lotad(?); ??? Squirtle(?); ??? Palpitoad (?); ??? Bidoof(?); ??? Slowbro(M)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 22216 / 25000

Pokemon Statistics:

Koko (F) - Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: U-turn, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Psych Up, Protect, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Flying
BM/SM/MT: None

Toshiro (M) - Jolteon - ACTIVE
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: Hidden Power Ice, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Roar, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
BM/SM/MT: None

Fred (M) - Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Strength, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Roar, Avalanche, Substitute, Hidden Power Dark, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Scald, Sleep Talk, Rest, Stone Edge, Toxic
BM/SM/MT: Curse, Yawn, Outrage, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Counter, Ice Punch

Item Statistics:

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x3, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Borderline Voice Disk (Stunfisk), Uncommon Voice Disk (Barboach), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly