View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 12:50 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: ChainReaction01 (Woods)

OOC: Lol you're fine, and enjoy this bad post >_>

"Does being off the path in the dark bother you, Jathan? Ivy asked me with that familiar rising inflection in her voice. I begun to realise that was her teasing voice.

"No ma'am, I'm used to it," I replied, more solidly than I expected. "I just think that being out here will attract the stronger Pokemon, and I'm more interested in catching the younger forms."

Ivy led us into a clump of trees, presumably back towards the path, although I wasn't sure if she even knew where she was going. I heard some branches snap near us, but I wasn't particularly worried - I wasn't afraid of the dark, like many people. Furthermore, Dual was at my side, and I was confident he was a match for anything I ran across in this forest.

A low growling filled the area. Ivy muttered something, and her Espeon's light flared up once more. I nearly yelled in surprise - a Drapion was quite close to us, staring at us malevolently. Repulsive liquid dripped from its fangs as it swayed slowly from side to side.

"What about this one, Jathan?" Ivy asked me.

"Uh, no thanks," I said nervously. The Drapion creeped me out, and was a fully-evolved Pokemon to boot. I pulled out a PokeDoll, just in case it was as mean as it looked.

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly