View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Challenger [Foxamivalth] vs Terminal Gym Leader [paperfairy]{Lord Fedora}

Leader Paperfairy

[-] Gengar (F)
Ability: Levitate
Health: 41
Energy: 54
Sleep Talk ~Sleep Talk

Challenger Foxamivalth

[-]Snorlax (M)
Ability: Thick Fat
Health: 67
Energy: 88
Crunch~Crunch

Gengar, floating in her happy cloud land, vaguely hears the command for Sleep Talk, followed shortly by a cry of rage from whatever dark and terrible god rolls the random numbers on realizing just how many moves she learns. After about two minutes of nothing while said dark and terrible god works out what the hell she’s supposed to be doing, she rolls over in her sleep (which looks really rather bizarre when floating in midair) so that she’s effectively on her back. Her mouth opens in a lazy almost-yawn, and a small ball of blue light appears in front of it. The ball flies up into the air and hits the ceiling, before vanishing into nothing. Snorlax, having watched with curiosity and no small amount of puzzlement, shrugs, walks over, grabs Gengar out of midair, and bites into her side. Strangely, she doesn’t seem to notice.

Another Sleep Talk, followed by more rage. This time Gengar rotates to an upright position and faces Snorlax’s general direction. Her mouth opens again, and this time it’s a much larger, crackling ball of yellow energy surrounded by cords of electricity. As its wielder is asleep, there is no awesome flourish to go with the Zap Cannon’s launching, which makes it even more anticlimactic when the ball goes wide. Snorlax doesn’t even have to move, it just goes straight past him and into a wall. Snorlax isn’t quite sure how he got so lucky, but it netted him a free KO so who’s complaining? He snatches up Gengar again and takes another large bite, this one on the top of the head. When he releases Gengar this time, she doesn’t even float anymore, just falls to the ground rather pointlessly.

“Er… Gengar is unable to battle… I guess…”

Leader Paperfairy

[-] Gengar (F)
Ability: Levitate
Health: -3
Energy: 35

Challenger Foxamivalth

[-]Snorlax (M)
Ability: Thick Fat
Health: 67
Energy: 66

Notes
Gengar uses Sleep Talk. Rain Dance is used. Fails due to indoors. -7 energy.
Snorlax uses Crunch. Deals 22 damage. -11 energy.
Gengar uses Sleep Talk. Zap Cannon is used. The attack missed (95/50). -12 energy.
Snorlax uses Crunch. Deals 22 damage. -11 energy. Gengar is knocked out.
151 moves. There are no words to describe my hate for Sleep Talk right now.

Paperfairy, your next Pokemon and moves.