View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 02:37 AM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: Serebii x SuperUltraZekrom

I walked into the giant mansion, not sure what to expect. It was a dark and dreary night, and mysterious wails had been heard coming from this strange place. Did I really wanna go in there? Well, I am getting paid for this. Getting it out of my mind, I went inside with a flash. A royal dining hall awaited me, the tables pushed asides and makeshift stadium markings placed on the finely tiled ground. Two trainers emerged from the shadows, ready to fight. I tweeted my whistle, letting out an odd echo as it did so. The battle had begun.
ROUND ONE

SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame]Lampent(M)
Ability: Flame Body
No sig move.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Flamethrower~Shadow Ball

Serebiish

[Sketchy]Smeargle(M)
Ability: Technician
No sig move.
Energy: 100%
Moves: Dodge~Sketch

The ghostly flames moved first, feeling quite at home in this haunted environment. He closed his eyes, focusing the energy of his internal fire. It grew to massive proportions, almost blowing the top off his lamp-like body. Knowing he had to release it, the spout of flames quickly reached Sketchy. The artist pokemon was about to be blown back by the power of the flames, but thanks to some quick orders he was just able to avoid them. Latching his tail on one of the tables, Sketchy managed to just dodge the onslaught of fire.
(-9% Energy, -6% Energy for Sketchy)
Knowing that he had just avoided serious pain, Sketchy decided that he wanted to be able to learn that move. Remembering what it was like when Flame was about to attack him, he grabbed a dinner plate and began to draw. Flame watched fascinated as Sketchy slowly but surely taught himself how Flamethrower worked, then tested it out a bit. Although it was not quite as powerful as the one Flame did, it was still going to be a force to be reckoned with.
(-10% Energy, Smeargle can use Flamethrower)
Flame was ready to lay on the hurt. He concentrated a different kind of energy this time, going with ghost powers instead of fire. An orb of black energy appeared before him, and with a sweep of his hands it flew. Sketchy groaned as he saw the attack hurling towards him, knowing it would seriously injure him. However, for once he had the advantage; being a normal type, the ghostly energies simply passed right through him. He smiled as Flame looked on, rather confused. What on earth had just happened?
(-0% Health, -7% Energy)
ROUND ONE

SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame]Lampent(M)
Ability: Flame Body
No sig move.
Energy: 84%
Mood: WHY I SO FAILY

Serebiish

[Sketchy]Smeargle(M)
Ability: Technician
Tutored Moves: Flamethrower
Energy: 84%
Mood: Heh, whatta loser.
-1 ATK

Notes
Rolled 27 for Arena- Sketchy -1 ATK
Flamethrower-
Critical hit rolled a 8075, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 41 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 6.
Shadow Ball-
Critical hit rolled a 2290, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 8 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 3.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP