Snake & Ladder
Have you ever play Snake & Ladder game?
This business is based on that game. By rolling a die, you move the same number as the die shows. By playing this game, you can earn so many great things. Please read until the end before start playing.
• Sign up here by paying $20.
• As your sign up fee is paid, your game starts.
• You have 10 rolls, and 20 Action Points.
• To do your action, simply quote the last position/action posted by Foxamivalth and post your next action.
• There are 40 spaces for you to explore. Get to space 40 means you win the game.
• If you're on the 38th space, getting 2 or more die roll will win you from the game.
• You can encounter Pokemon during your adventure. To catch them, you need battle them. Read "Capture" and "Battle" below.
• You can also get money or items during your adventure.
Items to Get
• Puzzle Piece
• Money ($1 - $5)
Pokemon to Encounter
• If you step on the space where Pokemon swarms, you may encounter 1 of 8 Pokemon that are swarming in that place.
• The Pokemon to be encountered are random, by rolling from 1-8.
• Every Pokemon found can be capture at anytime you wish by using 1 Action Point.
• Player and All Pokemon have 100 HP.
• Player may flee by using 1 Action Point.
• Capture Rate = 100 - Pokemon's current HP. If Pokemon has 100 HP, Capture Rate = 1. Capture Rate +10 when Pokemon is Stunned or Poisoned.
• Player will be given 3 cards to start. At the start of each turn, player will be given 1 card, and his hand will always be 3 cards. Cards will be given at random. Player chooses which card he is going to use each turn. Pokemon will use a random move each turn.
There are 10 cards a player can get:
1. Deal 10 HP damage.
2. Prevent the Pokemon from escaping. Attempts to Run by Pokemon will fail for 3 turns.
3. Heal 10 HP.
4. Get 2 Action Point.
5. 2 HP regeneration at the start of each turn for 3 turns.
6. +3 DMG stats.
7. +1 Armor stats.
8. Stun the Pokemon.
9. Deal 10 HP damage without losing an Action Point.
10. Poison the enemy for 2 HP at the start of each turn for 3 turns.
1. Deal 10 HP damage.
2. -1 player's Action Points.
3. Pokemon is watching carefully.
4. Pokemon joins user by his own will.
6. Pokemon is watching carefully.
7. Deal 10 HP damage.
8. -1 player's Action Points.
9. Pokemon is watching carefully.
• You have 10 rolls to start.
• Roll is used each time you roll a die and then move.
• If your rolls reached 0, your adventure is ended and you can get everything you have got.
• You have 20 Action Points to start.
• Action Points are used to attract, to capture, or to flee a Pokemon encountered. Each action costs 1 Action Point.
• 0 Action Points means you can't encounter any Pokemon even if you step on an encounter space.
• If you reach 0 Action Points during a battle, you are forced to flee from the Pokemon.
• Collect all 3 Puzzle Pieces to get a free Baby or Basic Pokemon of your choice from the Adoption Center.
• The Puzzle Pieces can't be taken out of this place. Once the game ends, all the Puzzle Pieces are taken back, unless you collect 3 of them.
Reach the End
• Reach space 40+ means you win and end your adventure.
• By winning this game, you can get a free Evolution Ticket and a Pokemon of your choice from this adventure. Only the first, second, and third Pokemon from each Area can be chosen.
[MAP not found, will be done if this is approved]
Yellow = normal space
Orange = get money ($1 - $5)
Pink = get a Puzzle Piece
Green = Park area
Brown = Rocky Mountain
Blue = Sea Side
Grey = Victory Road
Red = reduce Adventure Points by 2
Purple = reduce Roll by 1
Raibow = get 1 free Roll & 2 Adventure Points
Black = end the adventure!
Snake Tail = return to the space where the Snake Head is
Ladder (bottom) = go to Ladder (top)