View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
see bold.
Swoobat: It's acts like a Helping Hand for sound based moves and the buff only works for the one action. Yes it will always bypass Soundproof, though without the other benefits added, and only for that action. Yes it does work on partners with Soundproof because Sonic Amp is not a sound based move, it's an amplifacation of the partner's sound based attack.

Cowaru the Rufflet [M]
Ability: Sheer Force
Signature Move: Morale Ruffle
Description:
Spoiler:
Rufflet never back down from a fight, no matter how big or menacing their opponent is. Cowaru gets an extra rush of excitement when he faces an opponent that he knows is of a higher stage in evolution from him. Refusing to back down, he psyches himself up for the battle and feels empowered. However, Cowaru loses his moxie if he faces an opponent of a weaker stage than him, therefore weakening his power. He may be a little ball of feathers, but by Rufflet he’s gonna make sure he’s remembered as the rough tuft battlin’ machine.
Type: Flying
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 9
Effects:
Lasts for the entire battle.
This Signature move will be removed if Cowaru evolves into a Braviary.
The following happens based on the opponent after use:
Cowaru vs EXP 3, 4 or 8 Pokémon: Nothing
Cowaru vs EXP 2 Pokémon: Lower Attack by two stages and defends by one stage
Cowaru vs EXP 6 or 7 Pokémon: Raise attack by two stages, defense by two
Cowaru vs EXP 9 Pokémon: Raise attack by three stages, defense by two
Usage Gap: Once per battle

Edited with EXP, I think I did that right.

Houndoom: It has a 50% chance of affecting Dark types. The move isn't lowered to 50% for all Pokemon [should it be a double/triple/multi battle] So for example, say there is Willa, and a Charizard on my Side, and an Absol and a Shuckle on my opponents side.

When the move is used, Charizard and Shuckle have an 85% chance of being affected, whereas Absol only has 50%. I wasn't too sure how to put that.

Ninetales: I did put the effect last for 2 rounds, whatever one the target may be affected with. Then they go away. Curse as in a Ghost type using Curse status. And it would but there is a 10% chance that the tails do nothing. XD

Vespiquen: It would be the swarm of small Combee doing the attacking while Ambra is under a status effect. I can lower that percentage, I was seeing how far I could push it.