View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [RP]

Anastasia and Doctor Caesura
Light; Aprentice & Master
Everlastia, Tree of Blessings

Anastasia listened grimly to Elder Theron's speech, feeling a chill wind its way along her spine. How come the Elders did not know what was going on? Didn't they practically invent this world? They had been here for years, they had to know this entire planet inside out by now. Her musings were cut off when she heard someone calling her Master's name.

Caesura and Anastasia both turned to see the girl, an Apprentice named Celeste, running towards them as fast as she could. She was yelling that the Healer's Wing needed Caesura's help immediately. The Doctor frowned and his green eyes quickly darkened. "Anastasia," he said, his voice sharp. "Do you want to come with me? Or would you like to go to Lunch?"

She hated Lunch. People always stared her. "I'll go with you," she said immediately.

"Then let's go," Caesura said and immediately took off. He was surprisingly fast and his black cloak flared out behind him like wings. He nodded at Celeste and took off. Anstasia paused to thank the girl and followed, her boots hitting the ground harshly.

Oooh, someone hurt bad, Ranna purred in her head. Go to clean-sharp-blood-metal-smell place. Mmm, fresh blood. Yum yum.

Ugh, freak. Isataxansa sniffed disdainfully.

Anastasia couldn't help but agree, but she barely had any time to talk because at that moment she was bursting through the door's to the Healer's Wing directly behind her Master. Caesura all but lived in the Healer's Wing and he immediately took a left, heading for the only occupied rooms. He skidded to a stop right in the doorway. "Oh my," was the only thing that he said. For a moment a look of blank surprised was on his face, then the seriousness slipped back in and he strode purposefully in. Anastasia poked her head in and gasped. There were two Apprentices were lying on beds. One of them ws passed out and the other looked like he had been through hell and back.

The smell of blood hit her right them. She felt her own blood leap in reaction and suddenly she was ravenous. Blood, Ranna growled in her ear. She felt her lips curling back, her throat tightening in desire. Sweet blood, passed right through the heart. He's not even dead yet, the blood still young. Still alive. Bite him. Tender flesh no match for your teeth--

"What happened to them?"

For the second time that day her Master's voice snapped her out of Ranna's thoughts. Her teeth had grown longer and her exposed eye that that burning feeling that meant it had turned a sickly yellow. Oh GOD did someone see her? She jerked back, out of sight, and waited for the signs to disappear before she went back into the room. The smell was thick in the air, and Ranna started wailing. Everyone was looking at the injured Apprentices, not her, so she doubted she had been seen.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----