View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 05:53 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: lol short 1,250 - 500 = 750)

TP#5

The frog wouldn't leave them alone, so James had to use a doll to get it to stop following them. It wasn't long before another Pokémon came to investigate them, and unfortunately it wasn't what she was looking for.

A small brown beaver waddled out of the reeds it was in, smiling up at them. She recognized the buck teeth, marking it as a Bidoof. They weren't really that rare, and she didn't have a need for one.

“God, what is this, the Derp Parade?” James said, and she couldn't help but grin. She couldn't help what she was going after this time, since she was doing a favor for Glenne.

“Let's just hope it continues for a little bit longer so a Stunfisk shows up,” she said. “I don't need one of these guys though, so I'll pass.”

She was prepared to use a doll if needed, like the last Pokémon. Toshiro huffed beside her, standing solidly against her. “Don't worry,” she told him. “You'll get to battle soon, I promise.” She hoped she wouldn't be made a liar. There had to be something in this Park that would catch their eye though, so she still had hopes.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines