Thread: Dragon's Den
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
All fine by me.

And these games work how?
>: Fedora, Y U GIVE ME TRICK QUESTION?

Anyways, here's the explanation:

Game of Chance: Pick a number, 1-12, and PM me the #. I will PM you back with what prize you got with the number. Prizes will vary.

Virtual Battle: You can choose to be a ref, or one of the trainers in the battle. You'll post the turns as it goes by. I'll PM you the battle simulation, and you post what you're gonna do. If you choose to be a ref, you do what refs do. If you choose to be a trainer, I'll give you what Pokemon you must use, and the opponents first Pokemon sent out. Judging on how well you do, I'll give you a prize.

[S]Poffin Maker[/S]
[S]Pokeblock Mix[/S]

Trainer Card Maker: Go find a Trainer Card making website. I'll tell you the requirements via post or PM. Post the final result, and I'll give you your prize.

Pokeball Creator: Grab an image of any Poke Ball sprite, and make your own. You must customize the sprite to whatever you want, as long as it's non-offensive, and come up with an effect for it. Post the final sprite and description and I'll give you your prize.

PokeFusion: Get 2 Pokemon sprites, and fuse them! You'll get a prize when you post the final result and a little description of it.

There's a description >:

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)