View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Cody Moon
Realix Hallways->Infirmary

Cody was too busy focusing on getting in the Infirmary to takl with what he assumed as Max's friends, and soon they stopped conversation and the two got inside.

"Can I hel- you can just come over here." The woman behind the desk said, calling them over.

"I'm fine. I would like it if you helped my friend here, though." Cody then pointed to his arm. "It's nothing major, really. I'll just wait for him out here." he said, looking over at Max and winking. "That's alright with you, right Max?"

Sara hopped down from the windowsill to see another spiky brown-haired kid, chatting with the two injured boys. 'Oh come on, how long is it going to take?' Sara was getting bored of waiting around and walking slowly by the stumbling pair, she wanted to run around.

Sara was angered by the boy Royce, she didn't know why. Maybe it was the way he adressed Max, not really caring if he needed help. His clear lack of intrest in Cody also bothered her, ans if he didn't even exist to Royce. Nevertheless, Sara slipped in the door behind the two, and followed them up to the counter. Sara knew what Cody was planning, after all, he did know pokemon moves.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...