View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 07:06 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: 8,500 – 500 = 8,000)

TP#4

The Ranger asked her if she had brought any other disks, and she nodded, following it up by saying, “Yeah, Glenne's also looking for a Barboach, since Whiscash is part Ground-Type. I would've brought a third disk, in case those two don't show up, but I figured I can catch just about anything else that shows up since I'm lacking Water-types on my team, besides Fred.”

They traveled close to the lake's edge when a bipedal Water Pokémon jumped out. This one was blue with a cream colored belly, and she recognized the air sacs all over the toad to be the markings of a Palpitoad. James asked her if she wanted to battle it, but she shook her head.

“Seismitoad is a lot like my Swampert, so I think I'll pass, although I think the frogs are really cool. I don't want my team too similar.”

Toshiro had narrowed his eyes at the threat, and she bumped him lightly with her leg to snap him out of his daze. He was very serious about battling, and types that were both Ground and Water pretty much made a lot of his techniques non-effective. It tended to make him nervous that he couldn't really touch them, since that gave him a disadvantage in battle.

“Can we get around it? I'll get a doll if needed.”

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines