View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

BP

Ranger: Leo

_

“Wonderful. Shall we continue on? I'm quite enjoying my time in the Park." Seq said.

"Sure! I'm glad you are. Do remember to leave a comment on this run when you get back to the Headquarters. The more comments I get the higher chance I can get promoted, positive or negative." I stated. "Now then, let's move on. Around the corner here, there should be some rare Pokemon. Stuff like Kangaskhan, Tauros, Munchlax, or Happiny usually hang around this small pond. If we're lucky, and you're interested, then we may just find one. If not, then we can go somewhere else. I think there is a green house some here. Or so I heard from Chain. We can go check that out and see what other kinds of Pokemon are in there."

I pulled out a map and quickly looked at it. We were in fact close to the pond, but there was also a small trail that lead to a green house. I wasn't sure what was in there since I had never been to that area before, but it couldn't hurt to check it out if Seq didn't want to go to the pond. Either way, I was sure we'd find something good soon. I noticed that it was getting a bit hot around here, at least hotter than it was during that battle with Roserade. I figured that if we went to the lake, it would probably be a bit cooler than the green house, but the choice was up to him.

_

Battle Stats

Wild Pokemon: Munchlax
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes: ???
Health : 100%
Moves:
Character Count: ooooo/35ooo

Your Pokemon: Togekiss
Nature : Gentle
Ability : Serene Grace
Stats Changes:
Health : 100%
Moves:

_

Encounters Left: 8

Encounters- ??? ??? Zigzagoon
??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? ??? Budew and ??? ??? Delcatty
??? Male Munchlax (Captured)
??? Female Roseade (Captured)

Trainer Stats

Name: Sequentio
Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heals & 3 Max Potions

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Brick Break, Dream Eater, Grass Knot & Shadow Ball.
HP; 100%
Status;

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Ability; Water Absorb (Regains 25% health when hit with a Water attack).
TM/HM/Other; Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Protect, Substitute, Surf & Toxic

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 09-27-2011 at 04:47 PM.