View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:33 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: ChainReaction01 (Woods)

I was very excited to come back to the Park, but especially to the Woods. My first ever real adventure as a Trainer had been here, in the Woods on the National Park. Back then, Dual had been but a Ralts, and it had been a real challenge for us both to get through the entire expedition. I couldn't say that it hadn't been the most fun I'd ever had, though, and sometimes I missed the excitement of exploring unfamiliar terrain. However, I was content with my life as a Breeder, and the little vacations I took to visit Dual sated the wanderlust that was present in most of our family.

Dual was by my side as we walked down the path to the Woods. We had an interesting relationship. He was my first Pokemon ever, and I had never been as close to any Pokemon as I had been to him. However, he officially didn't belong to me any more - his Trainer was now my older brother James, one of the Elite Rangers here in the Park. Soon after I had made the decision to become a Breeder, it had become obvious that my Gallade was discontent with the slow quiet lifestyle, and James had offered to look after him in my stead. It felt strange to see my closest friend spend time with and grow closer to my brother more so than me, but it didn't bother me because I knew I'd always have a special place in his heart, like he had in mine.

"I wonder if my brother will be the one Rangering me today," I wondered aloud.

<No, he got bogged down by paperwork at the last second,> Dual responded as we approached the gates, which were already open.

"Yeah, that sounds like him. I wonder who'll be taking me then."

<You can see for yourself,> Dual grinned as we walked through, pointing towards a person leaning against the Outpost. I followed his finger with my eyes, and immediately a cold sweat broke out on my forehead. My mouth hung a little open and a slight blush rose along my cheeks and my forehead. It was that Ranger, Ivy, the one Dual liked and the one James had warned me about.

After a second or so I realised that she was watching me, and my blush grew even more pronounced. I closed my mouth and wiped my forehead with my hand. I trotted quickly over to the lady and bowed low in front of her, hiding my face.

"It's nice to see you again, Miss Frost," I squeaked, avoiding eye contact.

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly