View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 03:10 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

“Nope, that's not my Load. I actually have a Ludicolo at home, so I think I wanna try going around it.” the girl explained. “Is it still okay to use a doll if it wants to stick around? I did that when I was here last time.”

"Yeah, but it doesn't look interested in battling you anyway," I said, pointing to it. The little Water-type walked slowly across the path on its stubby little legs, taking shelter under the raised platform of the Outpost. The sun was warm, certainly, but I didn't think it was hot, which meant it wasn't. The second the sun got hot, you could hear me whining for miles around.

"Alright, well let's get going," I said, leading my Trainer down the path towards the Lakes. As we walked, my PDA beeped and I pulled it out. The file had been sent through already. That was impressive. Must be a slow day at the office. I opened the file and took a quick look through. The girl's name was Elena, and the Jolteon's name was Toshiro. It seemed hauntingly familiar, but I couldn't quite place my finger on the origin. I shook my head and saw something interesting - this wasn't the girl's first time in the Park. That was good - I wouldn't have to teach her how it all worked.

We crested a hill on the path, and the largest lake was revealed to us in all of its splendour. There was a small shack and some docks at the end of the path, and an old swimming beach off to the side. The path also split in two other directions - the left split traveled around the freshwater lake, and the right fork led towards higher ground, where the waterfalls and stronger Pokemon were. Of course, Elena could also just Surf across the lake. I wasn't fussed - it was her decision as to where to go.

I heard a rapid low-pitched chattering/yapping noise coming from my right, so I looked in that direction. A small blue turtle was walking towards us cautiously on its rear legs, its eyes narrowed. My guess was it wanted to know what we were doing in its territory. The weaker Pokemon often staked out claims on the lower parts of the Lakes - we'd apparently intruded in this Squirtle's domain.

"Do you want to try and battle that Squirtle?" I asked my Trainer.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Elena
Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Lotad(?); ??? Squirtle(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Koko (F) - Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: U-turn, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Psych Up, Protect, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Flying
BM/SM/MT: None

Toshiro (M) - Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: Hidden Power Ice, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Roar, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
BM/SM/MT: None

Fred (M) - Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Strength, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Roar, Avalanche, Substitute, Hidden Power Dark, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Scald, Sleep Talk, Rest, Stone Edge, Toxic
BM/SM/MT: Curse, Yawn, Outrage, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Counter, Ice Punch

Item Statistics:

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x3, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Borderline Voice Disk (Stunfisk), Uncommon Voice Disk (Barboach), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly