View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
You're guys' knowledge over armor is incredible o_0 *feels dumb cuz she had to look terms up xD*

But anyways... Winter, your charries are accepted! ^^ (W00t! Our first finished entries other than mine! :DDDDDD)

Chibi... I have no idea what you just said either, but I Rofled! xD Other than needing the Keyblade pic, Ana is good! :D It's nice to see her again--she was such an interesting character in Sabi's RP ^^

@NES2-- Hmm, that link isn't working for me currently, btw. Also... I think that all keyblades are "found", not built. Keychains that change the shape of the Keyblade can be built, but most often the Keyblade reflects the heart of its bearer ^^
Lol I was rambling XDDD And thanks for the compliment, I did adore my psycho.

I have this giant book in my house that talk about different types of warriors over history and it had one page that listed all the types of a knight's armor. My house has random useful stuff lying around it XD

Yes, I will get to work on that Keyblade. I know what aspects I want it to have, but getting them all to fit together is the hard part.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----