View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 12:04 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Oh you're f**king KIDDING ME!" I yelled angrily. My camera swirled around the patch of lava that my avatar had just disappeared into, taking with it all of my hard-earned armour and items. I stared blankly at the screen, a burning inferno of rage swirling around inside me. Dual was sitting on a chair just behind me, watching a video on my backup computer, and my anger was so intense that it was provoking him too. Small pieces of wire and paper began to float up into the air as he clenched his fists and narrowed his eyes.

"Whoa there," Leo said, coming up and putting a hand on my shoulder. "No need for all of that."

"I lost like thirty-four gold nuggets and twenty amethysts," I snarled. "Three hours worth of dungeon exploration!"

Leo hissed in sympathy. "I think you need to get out a bit. There's an expedition going out to the Lakes in a few minutes that needs a Ranger. Why don't you go take that?"

"Might be a good idea," I growled angrily, slamming my fist on the table. "If I stay here much longer I'mma plant my fist through this screen."

I got up and stalked through the office area, being sure to avoid Ivy. If she caught me being grumpy like this she'd give me a real talking to, and while I was pissed off I wasn't stupid. I snatched up the manila folder from the outbox and left through the main entrance. Dual didn't seem to want to come with me - he was engrossed in the video he was watching. That was okay - I hadn't flown the Park helicopter in a long time, and I needed the practice. I climbed the stairs to the helipad that was on top of Headquarters and climbed into the machine. Thankfully, we had procured complete rights to the airspace over the island so I didn't need to check in with flight control or anything. I flicked the switches and the bird rose up into the air. I angled the nose towards the Great Lakes and pushed the throttle forwards. This would probably be a very interesting run.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Elena
Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statstics:

Koko (F) - Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: U-turn, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Psych Up, Protect, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Flying
BM/SM/MT: None

Toshiro (M) - Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: Hidden Power Ice, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Roar, Thunderbolt, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
BM/SM/MT: None

Fred (M) - Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Strength, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Roar, Avalanche, Substitute, Hidden Power Dark, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Scald, Sleep Talk, Rest, Stone Edge, Toxic
BM/SM/MT: Curse, Yawn, Outrage, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Counter, Ice Punch

Item Statistics:

Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x3, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Borderline Voice Disk (Stunfisk), Uncommon Voice Disk (Barboach), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly