View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:16 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy didn't want the Piloswine, so she tossed a PokeDoll towards the Ice-type. The pig looked askance at the toy as if to ask seriously?. It headbutted the doll back towards Ivy, refusing it, and then it stomped out of the corridor, down the way we had come. I shrugged and chucked the doll back to Ivy, who stowed it safely away again.

Ivy seemed to realise that I wanted a break, so we all sat down and relaxed for a while. The Mienfoo started making a snowman, much to Sasha's amusement, and the little weasel kept cajoling Haji into watching him. The cat dealt with the Fighting-type in his typical calm and reserved manner. He did seem a little resigned to his fate, though.

Ivy shared with me what the Cobalion had said to her, and I was glad that she did. Hopefully the Legendary Pokemon's words would keep her calm in the battle to come. The Froslass seemed more attached to her than me, so she'd need the strength more. Come to think of it, that was probably why the Cobalion had come to her.

When the Mienfoo's snowman was complete, Ivy stood up and went over to kneel next to him.

“I don't know what's going to happen with the Froslass. A lot of Pokémon could change once the ghost is gone, and some of the mind tricks she played on them might not go away. That includes Lucario. Do you want to come with me when its over?" Ivy asked. "I may not have much, but I can promise a home. I think I'd miss you a lot if we parted ways here.”

The Mienfoo's ears flattened and it approached Ivy slowly, keeping low to the ground. It sniffed the ball and then looked up at her, studying her intently. After a half a minute of no one moving, it gently put its paw on the ball. There was a red flash, and then suddenly the red light on the front of the ball flicked on. I smiled - I was happy to know that the Mienfoo went with Ivy. They belonged together, which was something I knew was amazing.

Ivy and I shared a look and a nod, and we continued on down the tunnel, ready to face the Froslass.

Roleplay Completed!

Name: Ivy Frost

Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F); Careful Lucario(M); Bold Mienfoo(M) + 5000 in pictures

Items Retained: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball, Parkball, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly