View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:08 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: That's okay, I like it ^^

~~~~~

After what felt like an eternity, the Cobalion removed its head from Ivy's, but it continued to stare piercingly into her eyes, seemingly straight to her soul.

"Thank you," Ivy breathed.

I was dying to know what had passed between them, but that would have to wait for later. The Cobalion nodded to Ivy and began to turn away. I was slightly hurt by the fact it had largely ignored me. Perhaps something about the female Ranger spoke to the Legendary Pokemon on a deep level?

"Do you think I could take a picture?" Ivy called after the beast, in a semi-shy tone. The Cobalion looked backwards quickly at her, and obligingly turned side-on to her, displaying its prominent figure. Ivy took the picture and the Pokemon nodded once again before padding off down a side corridor. Ivy exhaled in relief and looked at me, as if telling me she was ready to move on. I really wanted to know what they had shared, but I decided not to ask. If Ivy wanted me to know, she'd offer the information.

We moved down the corridor, and I threw a cursory glance into the side-passage the Cobalion had disappeared into, but it wasn't anywhere to be seen. So, we kept on walking, down and around, getting deeper into the earth and feeling the temperature drop. I held up my hand to indicate a rest top and sat down on a small mound of snow. I was immediately launched into the air as a brown hairy Pokemon hidden within the mound bucked me offwards. I hit the ground with a thud and groaned as I got back onto my feet. I had accidentally sat on a Piloswine, and it didn't seem too happy about this development. It was grunting angrily and making threatening back-and-forth movements.

"I don't suppose you want to try and capture this Piloswine?"I asked Ivy.

Mienfoo clambered down and approached the Piloswine carefully. He began to emit a low-pitched growl, but the Piloswine feinted an attack and the Fighting-type yelped before retreating behind Ivy's legs.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 0 Encounter Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Naive Meditite(F); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?); ??? Hitmonlee(?); Careful Lucario(M); ??? Hitmonlee(?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Cobalion; ??? Piloswine(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F); Careful Lucario(M)
Picture Value: 3000
CC since last Encounter: something irrelevant

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure -61%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly