View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 02:25 AM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Ryan Flynn
Dorm-PD1

Jamie answered him politely, but Ryan turned away, still blushing furiously. He stumbled out a few words, but when he turned around the boy had already left for the first class. In a hurry, Ryan grabbed all his books and returned his Pokemon, clipping the Pokeballs neatly back on his belt. Stumbling out, he almost forgot to close the door. Fumbling for his key, he shut the door then went out running.

Not quite sure what he was doing, a bit of trial and error lead Ryan to the room. He was almost late, but not everyone was inside when he showed up. A number of familiar faces were around, including Lyla and Justin. He waved at them quietly, then noticed the teacher. His weathered face made him seem ancient, as though he had been teaching there forever. Ryan thought for a while, then spoke. "Hi, my name is Ryan Flynn. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister..."

"Call me Mr. Higgins. It's good to see polite people around these days. Why don't you grab a textbook from over there and then take a seat." they quickly shook hands, then Ryan went for a textbook. Seeing Lyla still outside, he placed his bag and book on the desk and went out. "Hey Lyla, still looking for more newcomers?" he called, bringing back the blush from just a few minutes ago. Ryan turned away, thinking to himself and waiting for her to answer.

"God, why am I so awkward? It's just that...I like Jamie, but I like Lyla too, but...UGH." Ryan smacked his forehead, sprinting back inside before Lyla would notice what he was doing.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 09-22-2011 at 02:34 AM.