View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

As Royce sat at his computer a response came from Maxmillion behind him,

"Your assumption is correct; I am who you say. I must say... I wasn't expecting to meet a Worthington here. However, I must disagree with you on the topic of our living conditions. I'm sure someone of your status easily found word of the strange happenings here. Mysterious disappearances of students, robed humanoid figures roaming about and the peculiar Pokemon appearing around the area at night. I agree with the logic behind their actions regarding the recent happenings. If students were to be placed in single rooms, the likelihood of a student vanishing without a sound would be high."

The boy had a point Royce thought.

"I'm going to go out for a bit. See you later, Royce." said Max as he walked towards the door.

"Cya" was Royces short reponse and he went back to sending an email to his parents.

Soon the principal could be heard announcing the first class to begin.

"Come on Emery, time for Basic Battling. Honestly if someones been doing this for 5 years you would think they could skip a class on Basic Battling but I guess I could be a bit rusty having foucsed on co-ordinating" and together boy and pokemon found there way to the classroom. "Sorry Emery, you gotta go back in your pokeball for awhile. I promise I will let you out as soon as classes finish ok" Royce spoke cheerfully to his pokemon and returned his Cinccino into its pokeball then went into the classroom and took an empty seat at the front.