View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:40 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Perry Roberts, Justin Metrix and Lyla Emony
Boys Dorm House and Dorm House Grounds

Perry saw Celty and Shinra bring the R-Comms. So he quickly nabbed one and rushed off to go find his dorm. As he sprinted into the big blue building, he pulled out his acceptance letter. He read at the top that his room number was 104. He quickly found it since it was one of the first ones on the ground floor. He walked into his room and saw two beds, a green bed on one side of the room and a red one on the opposite side. The red bed had a big book on it about pokemon battling strategies. He opened the book and on the inside he saw a student's name on the book, it was Justin Metrix's book. Great! I'm sharing a room with a boring goth kid. Those dull and depressing people can get along with a big ball of energy like me. I guess since I have no choice, I'll just make the best of it. Perry then examined the rest of the room, it had blue carpet and white walls. It had two dressers on each side of the room, it had one computer on a desk. And a small TV on a table in front of a small table with two chairs around it. Then a big fine wood book shelf lined up with sophisticated looking books. Looks like homework won't be too much effort with all those books. He seems like an intelligent guy, I'll be able to get all the answer from him. Perry then took off his backpack and began putting his clothes on the dresser that was on his side.

Lyla and Justin took the boxes from Celty and Shinra and sat it on one of the benches. "All students will need an R-Comm so come get one!" Lyla shouted as the students each came by to grab one. Lyla quickly took a step back to get away from the mobbing new students. "Thank you so much you two for bring the R-Comms for me. I appreciate it," Lyla thanked them.

"Well you didn't miss much, just Lyla's stupidity for us to get in trouble. Well I'm gonna go check on my dorm and see who my roomate is this year," Justin said angrily as he walked off. Justin headed into the Boys Dorm House and headed his usual route to his dorm.

"Don't mind him, he's just mad because I want to investigate the strange events that have been occurring around here. I'm sure you've heard about the strange Pokemon, robed men and the disapperances, right? Well I was telling Justin that I'm worried about the safety for the new students, so I convinced him to accompany me to investigate the Overgrown Forest tomorrow night. I know it's against the rules, but I'm concerned and also I'm very curious to what the heck is going on. So I wanted to ask you two if you would like to come along and accompany us. You two are very good trainers and we could use all the help we can get. I completely understand if you don't want to come along though. I understand it could be dangerous and there are consequences if we get caught," Lyla explained in a whisper-like voice but loud enough for them to hear what she was saying.

By now Justin was already back in his dorm and saw that Perry was his new roomate. Great, I got this loud mouth runt as my roomate. He better not annoy me... Justin then went to his bookshelf and began reading a poetry book. Justin enjoyed reading all types of poetry especially the one about Pokemon.

"Hey Justin! I was wondering if I could have you and Lyla's R-Comm number, so that we can keep in touch with each other and become good friends. I know that I will see you everyday but just in case of emergencies I need someone to contact," Perry stated.

"Fine, whatever. But just shut up afterwards so I can continue reading, this is my favorite poem!" Justin responded annoyed. Justin grabbed Perry's R-Comm and input both his and Lyla's number. He then gave it back to him, grabbed his book and set back down on his bed.