View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 10:00 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Pat Carlile
Chilly Beach

"Okay, now Justin and I will walk you all to your dorm houses."

With that, the procession left the Chilly Beach. It wasn't long before Pat caught up with Lyla.

"Lyla, hi! I'm Patrick Carlile, I was your biggest fan... But no one else seemed to like you, and I was sad when you stopped recording.. I own all the posters that ever came out with your picture on them.... And then it just went all quiet... I was scared you'd died... There were so many rumors... And I couldn't ever find anything about you... It was just kinda funky."

Funky, Pat, really?

"Okay, just so you know, I'm not a stalker, I don't like you like that and never will. I was just your biggest fan... I don't want you to hate me... I just wanted to know if you were the REAL Lyla..."

He then noticed two people arm in arm trying to talk to Lyla and smiled nervously.

Now I'm embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Is there anything I can help with, also? We could split up the newbies and I can take them to one dorm, while Justin and you and someone else can take them to others... Or if you don't want me here, I can go..." Pat looked down at his shoes, feeling utterly humiliated. For now, at least, the promise of the new year wore off.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!