Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 04:17 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

Wow, yeah, that would be creepy. Well, creepier. And thanks, this was meant to show a contrast between them so I'm glad that worked well.
Very well ^^ You really should give yourself more credit--you're skill at writing is fantastic! PoD is definitely one of the best fan-fictions I've ever read :D

Quote:
I'm glad you found that interesting too. And yes, there were several other methods the humans could have gone with, but they unfortunately chose that one. Though luckily that sort of thing is uncommon, because it's not often a bunch of pokemon move in and upset the balance that much, so it's pretty rare.
Hmm, budget cuts, maybe... But yeah, good thing it's not that common ;^;

Quote:

Well, I always saw him that way, not just because I knew his past story, but also because I've always sort of saw him as one of the ones to look after the rest of the group, in a way. (Who are your other favorite characters, by the way?)

Yeah, I'm really excited for what comes next! And oh yeah, I loved that part of Harry Potter! I guess I just like things that involve sneaking around dark buildings at night. XD
Hmm, true :o . I always saw him as a bit of a loner--a friendly loner--but, I guess I never really though about him that much that way :o I can definitely see now, though, how he really does look out for everyone. ^^ Oh, golly, I'm loving him all the more now x3

(Oh, Snowcrystal is definitely my favorite, because she's such a sweety. She's so kind, and always worrying about her friends (and enemies)--and even through all the things she's been through, she's still dedicated to her goals. Very admirable. ^^ After her would be... well, now it's Nightshade xD Then, Stormblade and Redclaw :>)

Hahaha, that part actually always creeped me out in the books, too, but that's cuz I always get so tense (I don't want them to get caught!) xD No doubt this next part in your story is going to make me squirm, but I'll love it! xD